To Our Valued Customers
On behalf of your WESCO team, we hope that you and your families are safe and managing through this challenging time. We are working closely with all of our support teams in the impacted areas to ensure that our employees are safe and able to provide for their families.
As you begin restoration efforts, WESCO stands ready to assist you with your product and service needs, including:
• MRO (water, batteries, flashlights, generators, etc.)
• Electrical (fuses, cable, cable tray distribution & control products for temporary power)
• Motor control, Medium and Low Voltage switchgear evaluations, retrofits and reconditioning
• Datacom (copper and fiber cable for your networking needs)
• Security (cameras, cable and connectivity products) and
• Utility (transformers, substation parts, MV Distribution Equipment and Cable)
We’ve established local, regional, and national staging and deployment areas to support your product and service requirements; we’ve increased our inventories; and we’ve identified WESCO personnel from across the country who are ready to be deployed locally to support our branch teams in their efforts to provide you with the service and support that you expect from WESCO.
To reach us, please contact your local Account Manager or your local branch using the branch locator to the right. We will provide a rapid response, 24/7, to service your needs.
Your WESCO Team